Saturday 8 October 2011

HQ Screencaps from Episode 14 of Mischievous Kiss




Seung Jo took HaNi's hand then announced to their parents
that he wants to marry HaNi.


Seung Jo : I have something to say. I want to marry HaNi

Seung Jo's face after telling their parents that
he wants to marry HaNi.

HaNi said, I really can't believe you liking me.
Seung said, me too.



HaNi seating on her window sneaking back to bed
when she heard Seung Jo on the other side of the room.




Hae Ra learned about Seung Jo proposing to HaNi

Seung Jo telling Haera about HaNi.





HaNi got mad at Seung Jo's reaction when she told him about
her grades. She just wanted to be comforted but he made her feel worse.
She then decided to leave their house and work in a restaurant.


I love this!!!Could it be...My Leader..Sitting on KATHY's BENCH????kekekeke

















No comments:

Post a Comment